On Wednesday 09 May 2001 21:33, Neil Stevens wrote: > On Wednesday 09 May 2001 01:52 pm, Torsten Rahn wrote: > > On Cebit quite some users complained that kpm was still > > quite broken (especially in terms of colors being used which > > prevent reading the information sometimes). > > > > Is this still the case? > > If this hasn't been/won't be fixed I'm for moving it to > > kdenonbeta because it only would generate bad PR for us. > > Move it to nonbeta for one bug? No, but because it is unmaintained since ages. I remember wanting to get = rid=20 of it for KDE 2.0 because it was unmaintained sicne ages even then. If yo= u=20 want to take over maintainership that would be great. Matthias