List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesktop wait cursor
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-05-10 6:14:23

If you really want the GUI to be shown at startup you really should
simply use the KView UI mode. This gives you both the GUI at startup and
sliders instead of shrinking the image to desktop size. There's a reason
I added this, you know ;-)

Personally, when I start pixie by itself I use the keyboard accelerators
to open files, and don't want both the image and the GUI.