Dne po 7. kv=ECten 2001 19:04 Neil Stevens napsal(a): > On Monday 07 May 2001 03:36 am, Ralf Nolden wrote: > > b) the ex-windows users absolutely do not know about editing a text = file > > I assume. So having some configuration for that would be fine with > > them. > > Well, an xmodmap frontend is one of the kcontrol modules I plan to get > written. If someone is impatient enough to start before I get to it, b= e > my guest. :-) It would be much better if you wrote something better than kxkb instead = ( be=20 it finally porting kikbd to KDE2.x or maybe better writing something from= =20 scratch ). Note that your xmodmap frontend would be useless for everyone=20 using kxkb, as it simply resets the keyboard layout everytime you switch = the=20 keyboard. I personally don't like XKB, maybe because Czech maps shipped w= ith=20 XFree suck, and I really miss kikbd. I even recently added the possibilit= y to=20 completely turn off kxkb including its initialization. =20 Lubos Lunak -- l.lunak@email.cz ; l.lunak@kde.org http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli