List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: idea for kde
From:       Malte.Starostik () t-online ! de (Malte Starostik)
Date:       2001-05-07 14:21:35

On Montag, 7. Mai 2001 12:19, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> Dne po 7. květen 2001 11:30 Kalle Dalheimer napsal(a):
> > [Attachment removed]

That approach has one problem though. I xmodmapped my windows and
the menu key to F13-F15. Unfortunately it's impossible to use them as
modifiers, so the only ways to assign them is on their own or in combination
with other modifiers, but something like Win-K to start Konqi won't work :(
-Malte
--
Wars don't determine who's right, only who's left.