List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: ICE quiz :)
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2001-05-06 17:10:55

Dne ne 6. květen 2001 18:42 Dirk Mueller napsal(a):
> On Son, 06 Mai 2001, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  Of course I do, and many others too ( just check the beginning of your
> > ~/.xsession-errors ).
>
> I don't get those. I don't see how bad permissions mean that everybody has
> to have them.

 It's not bad permission actually, it's just that it cannot make the
directory owned by root ( the mode is 777, so it doesn't really matter much
anyway ). Everyone with /tmp/ cleaned from time to time gets this ( e.g.
people using Mandrake with the tmpwatch package installed ).

> Dirk

 Lubos Lunak
--
 l.lunak@email.cz ; l.lunak@kde.org