List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Question: Why don't create a kdedoc package ?
From:       Christoph Cullmann <crossfire () babylon2kde ! master ! kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-04 19:59:45

Hi,
why don't we remove the documentations out of the kdebase module and create a
own documenation module (like kdedoc or something like that).
This will improve the size of kdebase and will seperate the doc stuff (which
is mainly needed by the docwriters) from the sources (which they don't need
most time) and the user would have the chance to download smaller
kdebase.tar.gz (and don't is forced to install docs he doesn't want/need or
allready has).

cu
Christoph