List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Widget style clean out (was: Adding IceWM themes to KDE)
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-03 8:59:03

"F@lk Brettschneider" wrote:

> Ralf Nolden wrote:
> >
> > Waldo Bastian wrote:

> Simply implement it with the same GUI as Win32 (MSPlus) and the user
> will love it!

Hehe...well, yes and no. The msplus stuff put it under one hood but
still preserved the configuration options. Why not at least *trying* to
do something that puts it all under an understandable roof ? :-)  But
you're right, things from that have to be considered.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org