List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: KDE Font Installer (update)
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-02 12:56:58

Hi,

> I wouldn't hide this in an RMB menu. An extra button for this (like you
> originally suggested yourself) would be a lot more user friendly I
> think.

I didn't ask to remove the current radiobuttons. The current way
to switch between both modes is indeed very good -- especially
for newbies. I only suggested to have an RMB-menuitem in addition
to the current setting.

> >For the kcontrol-module arranging the fonts-tab top/bottom by default
> > makes most sense to avoid that the dialog becomes too wide.
>
> I also suggested already to make both views (basic and advanced)
> top/bottom by default. Would look a lot more consistent.

Huh? you can configure both modes that way?
I don't think that this makes sense. Having one switch for both modes should
be enough.

Greetings,
Tackat