Ralf Nolden wrote: > > Hi, > > first, thanks for fixing up some issues mentioned yesterday, good work ! > > Ok, here's another go for some issues I found after compiling: > ...snip... > b) the new megagradient stye - transparent popup menus: some redrawing > issues like moving slowly over the menu. In that case, highlighted items > stay highlighted. Also, sometimes the sub-popups stay open so what you > see is not the real space behind but the popup that was at that place > before shining through ...snip... I can't reproduce the moving slowly over menu bug. Can you tell me exactly what your doing. The second problem is known.