List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    theKompany widgets in KOffice
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-05-01 15:40:50

Here is the other reason it need to be discussed.  I believe it was
Guillame that approached us some months ago about adding our color widget
to the KDE libraries.  At the time I said "sure", but I want to get some PR
out of it.  For whatever reason nothing was ever done until last week.  The
point being that we still want to get some PR out of it even though it is
now after the fact.  We live by the PR we can generate and the site traffic
that we can draw, so we would like to put something together on our site,
the Koffice site and send it to linuxtoday, and it would be nice if dot
said something too, about KOffice adopting whatever controls it is that you
all wanted and why this is a good thing.

Then if people would please keep us in the loop for proposed major changes
to Kivio (I'll subscribe to koffice-devel in the mean time), and we can fix
the current Kivio problem (which I think we can now, thanks Waldo and Dave)
- then I'll shut the hell up :).

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President