List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Possible cause of kivio problems
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-05-01 14:29:08

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 04:21:01PM +0100, David Faure wrote:
> I agree that a small mail about the move would have been nice to prevent
> the surprise, though.

Indeed, the problem wasn't lack of ACLs but probably some developers not
having read the Developer's Checklist recently. Might be useful to post the
URL for everyone who has not read it yet:

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/checklist.html

Rob

(cc: to kde-devel)
--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest