List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    ACLs in Kivio
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-04-30 18:40:16

On the request of theKompany, I have implemented ACLs for the Kivio
module.  It is closed by default to everybody unless specifically
allowed.  If you find your commits rejected and you think that you
should be allowed, let me know.. and more importantly, let me know
why!  Please CC: Shawn Gorden when you do so, as well.

For the record, the only non-theKompany developers that have access
now are Simon, Werner, and David.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop