Yes, I will probably stick it in KStyle so all KDE themes could use it, or submit a patch to Qt for using it as a menu effect. Richard Moore wrote: > > Could you make this code standalone? It would be useful in many > more places than just this theme. :-) > > Rich. > > mosfet wrote: > > > > I'm adding translucent menus to MegaGradient: > > > > http://www.mosfet.org/transmenu.html > > > > There is one small problem. I need to make sure everything under the > > popup window is exposed (even if it's visible, it may not be updated > > inside the X server). Is there an easy way to send fake expose events to > > windows outside your application without cycling through each window? > > -- > Richard Moore rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk > http://developer.kde.org/ rich@kde.org