On Saturday 28 April 2001 12:03, Matthias Elter wrote: > On Thursday 26 April 2001 14:18, you wrote: > > I've just committed code adding rudimentary support for shading > > extensions to kicker. Please take a look and see what you think, > > the affected files are: > > > > A kicker/core/extensionhandle.cpp > > A kicker/core/extensionhandle.h > > M kicker/core/container_extension.cpp > > M kicker/core/container_extension.h > > M kicker/ui/extensionop_mnu.cpp > > M kicker/ui/extensionop_mnu.h > > > > There's more work needed to make it as slick as shading kicker > > itself, but at least it's a start. > > Thanks Rich! > > What I dislike is the fact that I can't move the extension with the lef= t > mouse button any more. Please fix your patch to shade only on mouse rel= ease > not on press, the default behaviour for all kinds of "buttons". > > Decide based on the manhattan length if a move operation should be star= ted > instead of the shade. Updateing again I see you already got it fixed, so forget that mail. Matthias