List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Shading for panel extensions now in CVS
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2001-04-28 10:03:01

On Thursday 26 April 2001 14:18, you wrote:
> I've just committed code adding rudimentary support for shading
> extensions to kicker. Please take a look and see what you think,
> the affected files are:
>
> A kicker/core/extensionhandle.cpp
> A kicker/core/extensionhandle.h
> M kicker/core/container_extension.cpp
> M kicker/core/container_extension.h
> M kicker/ui/extensionop_mnu.cpp
> M kicker/ui/extensionop_mnu.h
>
> There's more work needed to make it as slick as shading kicker
> itself, but at least it's a start.

Thanks Rich!

What I dislike is the fact that I can't move the extension with the left
mouse button any more. Please fix your patch to shade only on mouse release
not on press, the default behaviour for all kinds of "buttons".

Decide based on the manhattan length if a move operation should be started
instead of the shade.

Matthias