On Wednesday 25 April 2001 00:51, Preston Brown wrote: > I have added support in KMix for popping up a master volume control rig= ht > next to the speaker icon in the system tray on a single left click, and > showing/hiding the full mixer on double click. Right mouse button brin= gs > up the context menu, as it did before. > > I think having the volume control close at hand like this (as windows d= oes, > ahem) is very useful. I can commit to either the head branch or the 2.= 1 > branch if anyone is interested. Opinions? Sounds nice! Go ahead and commit! Schimmi --=20 I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body. T= hen=20 I realized who was telling me this.