List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KMix in System Tray
From:       Preston Brown <pbrown () brown-house ! net>
Date:       2001-04-24 22:51:12

I have added support in KMix for popping up a master volume control right
next to the speaker icon in the system tray on a single left click, and
showing/hiding the full mixer on double click.  Right mouse button brings up
the context menu, as it did before.

I think having the volume control close at hand like this (as windows does,
ahem) is very useful.  I can commit to either the head branch or the 2.1
branch if anyone is interested.  Opinions?

--
  Preston Brown
  pbrown@brown-house.net