List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KCM Konsole
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-20 11:47:21

On Friday 20 April 2001 13:33, Andrea Rizzi wrote:
> I think any way we can put the option in kcmkonsole in the "inverse" way,
> i.e.:
>
> a checkbox "Use console as default terminal application"
> If this is not checked you can specify a terminal command in a usually
> disabled linedit.

That would be fine -- or it would be two radiobuttons:

Preferred Terminal application:

(o)  konsole

Konsole-Options:

And below the options for konsole would only be disabled
in case that "other" is chosen.
Having it that way would prevent to add yet-another-
kcontrol-module. And this would help a lot to make
navigation in kcontrol easier.

Greetings,
Tackat