On Friday 20 April 2001 11:10, Andrea Rizzi wrote: > Hi all, > in the last few days I wrote a kcmkonsole module. > It allows th user to set all the options that appear with the RMB menu > on konsole and also contains a Schema Editor (see bug #11328). > Are also planned a "session editor" and a "keyboard map" editor. > > Where can I put it ? Directly on kdebase or it is better to test it in > kdenonbeta for a while and than move it ? > > Bye > Andrea Very cool ! :-) put it in kdebase, I'd say Bye Alex