Cullmann Christoph wrote: > > Hi, > Kate supports now plugins too (like konqueror). > Wouldn't it be a good idea to add a cvs module kdeextra or kdeplugins for > konqueror (which are located at kdenonbeta) kate and any other plugins > (perhaps extra kcontrol center modules )? KDEDB plugins perhaps? :) I think a good structure for this would be to have this one directory packaged differently than the others - ie. in "kdeaddon" or whatever you call it, items are packaged individually rather as a huge module. Actually IMHO, kdelibs/base should be packaged as one big package, but all the other modules should have the apps packaged individually, and plugins would work the same. As a developer (with a tiny HD), I often find myself picking out only a few apps I need in kdenetwork/kdeutils/kdemultimedia/etc., but those with packages who don't build from source are forced to do all or nothing. -- Michael Jarrett JudgeBeavis@hotmail.com -- The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address. Do not send private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature. CC's of mail to mailing lists are OK. Problem reports to "postmaster@umail.corel.com". The poster's email address is "michaelj@corel.com".