List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Are there any plans to create a CVS module for plugins ?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-04-18 22:26:30

On Wednesday 18 April 2001 23:18, Christian A Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno] wrote:
> Wednesday 18 April 2001 18:47, David Faure wrote:
> > > If we call it kdeextra or kdeplus it would be the right place for extra
> > > kioslave and such things.
> >
> > IIRC tackat wanted a module for wallpapers etc.
> > I guess it could be the same - although it would start resembling "Windows
> > Plus!" :} Well, that's a good reason for not calling it kdeplus ;)
>
> There's a lot of things that could go in here, plugins for konqueror, kate
> and noatun, extra wallpapers, extra themes, fonts (!!!! ????), the kioslaves
> not needed for normal use (napster and so on), extra screensavers (if
> somebody makes more that is), more sounds, and many more :)

Yes.

> While I'm already writing a mail here, could somebody clean up kdenonbeta?
> There's a lot of old empty dirs there (like noatun and similar)...

That's on your side. Put this into your ~/.cvsrc :
cvs -l -q -z5
diff -up
update -dP              <-- the important bit here is the -dP for update
checkout -P            <-- and the -P for checkout

and remove any dir that doesn't exist anymore - like noatun etc.
You can use kdesdk/scripts/pruneemptydir but it only works well
with srcdir!=builddir

?