Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2001 18:47 schrieb David Faure: > On Wednesday 18 April 2001 17:35, Cullmann Christoph wrote: > > Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2001 15:42 schrieb Cullmann Christoph: > > > Hi, > > > Kate supports now plugins too (like konqueror). > > > Wouldn't it be a good idea to add a cvs module kdeextra or kdeplugins > > > for konqueror (which are located at kdenonbeta) kate and any other > > > plugins (perhaps extra kcontrol center modules )? > > > > If we call it kdeextra or kdeplus it would be the right place for extra > > kioslave and such things. > > Since I only suggested this privately, I want to said publically that I > support this idea. > > For distribution CDs it doesn't make any difference (will all be there), > for users with cheap and fast bandwidth neither, but for users with > expensive and slow bandwidth.. or for the gnome users that want to try out > Konqueror :), it can allow get the minimum without getting everything. > > IIRC tackat wanted a module for wallpapers etc. > I guess it could be the same - although it would start resembling "Windows > Plus!" :} Well, that's a good reason for not calling it kdeplus ;) K, point for you ;) perhaps kdeextra or kdeaddon is a better name ;) (but what are name ;) cu Christoph -- | | / / - get an edge in editing - | | / / »»»» GET KATE «««« | |/ / a fast and capable multiple document, | \ multiple view text editor for KDE | |\ \ cullmann@kde.org | | \ \ http://devel-home.kde.org/~kate