List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Are there any plans to create a CVS module for plugins ?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-04-18 16:47:40

On Wednesday 18 April 2001 17:35, Cullmann Christoph wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 18. April 2001 15:42 schrieb Cullmann Christoph:
> > Hi,
> > Kate supports now plugins too (like konqueror).
> > Wouldn't it be a good idea to add a cvs module kdeextra or kdeplugins for
> > konqueror (which are located at kdenonbeta) kate and any other plugins
> > (perhaps extra kcontrol center modules )?
> If we call it kdeextra or kdeplus it would be the right place for extra
> kioslave and such things.

Since I only suggested this privately, I want to said publically that I support
this idea.

For distribution CDs it doesn't make any difference (will all be there),
for users with cheap and fast bandwidth neither, but for users with expensive
and slow bandwidth.. or for the gnome users that want to try out Konqueror :),
it can allow get the minimum without getting everything.

IIRC tackat wanted a module for wallpapers etc.
I guess it could be the same - although it would start resembling "Windows Plus!" :}
Well, that's a good reason for not calling it kdeplus ;)