Am Mittwoch, 11. April 2001 00:39 schrieb Richard Bos: > I agree with Christoph. It's now very easy to find. When it is moved I > need to search the system where to find the system info. No, please leave > the sysinfo in kcontrol! I could swear I've recently seen ksysctrl embedded in kcontrol, but maybe I've just been dreaming :] Well, that's how it should be, any remaining info-modules should be ported to ksysctrl and ksysctrl itself should become a kcrontrol module [if it isn't yet]. Cheers Carsten Pfeiffer