List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QDom as an alternative to KConfig?
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-04-03 23:15:56

I've put the latest version of my document at
http://www.ipso-facto.demon.co.uk/XBF/extensible-binary-format.html

Currently this only describes the lowest level of the layer
stack, there is still work to be done on the mapping between
DTDs and BTDs.

Rich.

aleXXX wrote:

> Very cool !
> Maybe we can use this to speed up xmlgui :-)

This thought had occured to me too. :-)

Rich.