On Tuesday 27 March 2001 08:37 am, Hans Meine wrote: > Hmm, I always found it to be nice to be able to correct speling errros > or bad links right away when I found them. Why do you think it is > neccessary to have more tight access rights to the www module than to > kdelibs? Just wondering.. While that's true, it makes sense to me like this: Because www is constantly being shipped to the users, it constantly needs to be in a code freeze. All patches must be approved by an authorized person before being committed. ACLs are only different beacause they enforce the code freeze rules. -- Neil Stevens multivac@fcmail.com neil@qualityassistant.com keyserver search.keyserver.net Fingerprint 86EA ECD4 F258 FB1B D88F 9136 4F49 90F8 CD3E 5C1C