On Thursday 29 March 2001 04:04 am, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > neil's argument will be that it plays fast on "not-that-fast-machines" That's one of them, yes. > i don't _really_ see that point as noatun is fast now Noatun's *startup* is faster. It still uses more cpu when running because of the aRts effects. > the only nice thing i see is the Konqueror embedding > I _love_ it and i'm using it every day.... > > perhaps we don't move the kaboodleapp > but only the part for konq-embedding The difference between the embedded player and the standalone is what, three files and a few lines in the Makefile? If it's not wanted, it's not wanted. -- Neil Stevens multivac@fcmail.com neil@qualityassistant.com keyserver search.keyserver.net Fingerprint 86EA ECD4 F258 FB1B D88F 9136 4F49 90F8 CD3E 5C1C