Frerich Raabe wrote: > > On request by Neil. > > ---------- Forwarded Message ---------- > Subject: Kaboodle > Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:08:04 -0800 > From: Neil Stevens > To: raabe@kde.org > > Could someone with the appropriate server access move Kaboodle from > kdenonbeta to kdemultimedia? > > So you don't have to ask: Kaboodle is a lightweight media player made > into a KPart. It doesn't fill the same role as Noatun. Kaboodle is > meant for playing or previewing individual media files conveniently. > I don't see the reason why we should have a media player and a lightwight media player. And I fail to understand what 'playing conveniently' means here. I haven't seen kaboodle yet, but I don't think I want another media player. Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.