List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: How to distribute kdedb plugins
From:       Henrik Johnson <hpj () globecom ! net>
Date:       2001-03-28 14:11:50

I don't really think this is a good idea since many people don't want to
install the devel packages and without them you can't really compile
anything without a huge effort. Compared with the localization packages
it isn't that many. Just a suggestion might be to include subdirectories
for these plugins and localizations in the distribution directories to
make it easier to get an overview of the files.

/Henrik Johnson
GlobeCom AB

On 3/28/01, 1:58:39 PM, George Staikos <staikos@kde.org> wrote regarding
How to distribute kdedb plugins: