Hans Meine wrote: > > Kurt Granroth writes: > > > I will be making the change to the 'www' module in a few days or early > > next week. The reason that I am sending this message out is that I > > need a list of people to allow. If you need to be able to make > > modifications to any part of the 'www' module, then send me a private > > email at granroth@kde.org (don't spam these lists). > > > > To be clear: when I enable ACLs for the www module, if you aren't on > > the list then you won't be able to commit any changes! > > Hmm, I always found it to be nice to be able to correct speling errros > or bad links right away when I found them. Why do you think it is > neccessary to have more tight access rights to the www module than to > kdelibs? Just wondering.. > www is just the first step... :) We have too many accounts to be sure it works. and for the web page there is no beta. Greetings, Stephan -- Teigwaren heissen Teigwaren, weil sie Teig waren * J. v. d. Lippe MFCH