List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE-ICE
From:       Rik Hemsley <rik () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-22 22:14:44

'Very strange! got a DCOPReply opcode, but we were not waiting for a reply!'

I think the transition to KDE-ICE has broken my app...

My (Qt-only) app has a copy of some of the files from kdelibs/dcop/
and links them into itself.

I would just link to libDCOP but it's linked with libqt and my app
is linked with libqt-mt, hence the reason for it being Qt-only.
Perhaps that wouldn't be a problem, I don't know.

I would use dcopc, but my version in kdelibs/dcop/ doesn't work
and the one in kdebindings requires Gtk (!)

Any suggestions ? I could copy all of KDE-ICE into my app, but is
that the best solution ?

Rik