List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.1.1 release on its way
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-20 15:37:49

On Tuesday 20 March 2001 16:18, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> e not available in the locolor theme.
> Looks pretty ugly here in university. I would simply convert the hicolor
> versions and commit them in the evening, if that's ok (I think it's three
> konq icons and 4 kicker icons).

At least to me this seems to be ok.

BTW: Due to the fact that kdelibs and kdebase have become
a lot larger recently I'd like to move some art-related stuff for KDE 2.2:
The locolor-iconset and some themes  should go into a new
module which should contain some basic/excellent themes,
wallpapers etc. (name: kdeplus, kdeextra, kdeartwork or whatever).
Any opinions?

Greetings,
Tackat