List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    DCOP problem again?
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-03-12 15:22:12

Hi guys,

I upgraded to SuSE 7.1 a couple of days ago, and I've not been
able to get HEAD working properly ever since. I've done a
cvs-clean, and tried the obvious fixes. There is no problem
when I launch the various KDE apps (kwin, kicker etc.) by hand,
but when they're run from startkde nothing works except ksplash.
Looking with ldd, it looks like things are linking the right libs
etc. This is really pissing me off. :-(

Has anyone got a clue what's wrong? (and even better how to fix
it).

Rich.
--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk