Torsten Rahn wrote: > > On Friday 09 March 2001 20:48, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > David Faure wrote: > > > On Friday 09 March 2001 19:13, Richard Moore wrote: > > > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > > Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > > > > > > Yep we can add a nice configure check for it > > > > > > > > > > Haem - plugins have the purpose to be dynamic, configure checks are > > > > > static. > > > > > > > > Yes, why not just put the plugin in kdegraphics as well? > > > > > > Because it will have to link kofficecore to be of any use :} > > > > > > This means, to create full-fledged packages of koffice, the packagers > > > should install kdegraphics before compiling koffice :( > > > > He has to install python too. I don't see a difference between > > kdegraphics > > and python in respect to koffice. You can't put everything koffice needs > > in kdelibs. > > Thanks to pixie they already have to compile kdebase before kdegraphics. > So the correct order is: Which is wrong. We already discussed that kdegraphics won't rely on kdebase to compile. But I see koffice here as office suite on top of KDE Greetings, Stephan -- People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.