List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: mouse pointers
From:       Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () klaralvdalens-datakonsult ! se>
Date:       2001-03-07 19:58:12

Subject: mouse pointers
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 18:31:52 +0000
From: David Smith <shmish111@btinternet.com>
To: kalle@kde.org

how about having a choice of mouse pointers in the next version of KDE

please tell me where I should send suggestions like this in future, as I am
sure you probably just get annoyed at recieving suggestions.

Suggestion: Why don't you have a suggestions email adress so the public can
tell you what they want.  After all, thats who all your work is for!

Sorry,

David Smith

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer
President & CEO/VD