List:       kde-devel
Subject:    OT: caitoo - request for a new maintainer
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       2001-03-05 11:52:16

I'd never thought I would write this e-mail, however here it goes.

Unfortunately, my current work and research don't allow me to work on caitoo
as much as before. That's why the caitoo is not progressing as fast as it
should ( i.e. it still not ready to be released for KDE 2.x ).

I feel that caitoo is a nice application and it has a large user base.
If you would like to become a new maintainer, please let me know.

You can find information about caitoo on the following web-page :
http://devel-home.kde.org/~caitoo

	Best regards

		Matt

--