List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: 2.1.1 RELEASE SCHEDULE (proposal)
From:       Torsten Rahn <torsten () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-01 22:16:08

> KDE 2.1.1 Release Plan
> ==================
>
> The following is the outline for our KDE 2.1.1 release schedule.
>
> The primary goals of the 2.1.1 release are:
> * Critical bugfixes
> * Completion of the translations in many languages
> * Documentation for almost all applications
> * Improvement of the icons (yes?)

Yes, we'll commit some additional icons from the KDE 2.2-branch where it
makes sense. The schedule looks fine to me.

I want to take this time to thank all artists who helped to make KDE 2.1
a true success. I'd especially like to thank qwertz and Ken Wimer
who did the renderings for the beautiful "blue-screens" ;) and
Stefan Spatz who created the new Splash-Screen. Also I'd like to welcome
Eduardo Silva who recently joined the artist-team.

Greetings,
Tackat