List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdeprint compile error
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-28 3:00:50

   With the very latest CVS as of right now, I was forced to run "make
kprintsizecolorpagebase.h" in kdelibs/kdeprint in order for that file to be
created.  Looks like it's not being generated automatically from the .ui file
before it's needed.   Likewise for kprintdialogbase.h.  Is this a problem on
my end somehow, or is something missing in the build process for kdeprint?

(I did a make cvs-clean before compiling....)

--

George Staikos