List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Error 523 in CVS?
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-02-27 23:11:43

For the last few weeks, I have had very weird cvs co and updates.
Specifically, none of the empty directories are deleted.  Instead, I
get errors like this:

 cvs update: cannot remove koala/templates: Unknown error 523
 cvs update: cannot remove koala/org: Unknown error 523
 cvs update: cannot remove koala/api: Unknown error 523
 cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
 cvs update: cannot remove koala/api: Unknown error 523

My .cvsrc looks like so:

 cvs -z3
 update -dP
 checkout -P
 diff -b -u

Is this happening to anybody else or is it just me?
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop