List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Qt 2.3b1 to qt-copy [was: which qt in qt-copy?]
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-26 10:11:46

[reply to mail from kde-devel]

Moin!

On Monday 26 February 2001 10:09, Lars Knoll wrote:
> > wonderful. but all i find on trolltech's site are 2.2.4 and snapshots
> > of 3.0 -- no 2.3 beta or otherwise.
>
> ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/source
>
> Lars

Hmm. qt-copy is "bleeding edge", no? In the past, all Qt betas where
imported there, so why not replacing the current 2.2.4 tree in qt-copy
with 2.3 beta. If I got it right, many things gotr really improved (especally
the AA support). Now that KDE 2.1 is released, we should use Qt 2.3 for
futher development so we can profit from the improvements there.

Any comments? Lars? Dirk?

Greetings,

</daniel>

--