List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE_2_1_BRANCH
From:       Falk Brettschneider <gigafalk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-02-25 15:55:18

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> Ah, I see, you're right :) Seems I mixed up QWorkspace and QDockWidget a bit
> too fast.
- KDockWidget is an appropriation to QDockWidget but can additionally
dock to desktop and to tab pages.
- QextMDI is a library also containing class QextMdiChildArea (which is
an appropriation to QWorkspace) but it provides a lot more like e.g.
several MDI modes (toplevel, tabbed pages in 2.0) and decorations.

> Bye,
>  Simon
Ciao,
F@lk