List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: noatun & 2.1 branch fucked up.
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-24 6:34:28

On Friday 23 February 2001 10:25 pm, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> The CVS tags of noatun were a mess.
>
> There were files in there that had a KDE_2_1_BRANCH _tag_ instead of a
> _branch_.
>
> I have recreated a KDE_2_1_BRANCH _branch_ in there based on the
> KDE_2_1_RELEASE _tag_.
>
> Changes made to noatun today/yesterday are now in the HEAD branch only.
>
> In addition to that I have commited a fix for --enable-final to both the
> HEAD as the KDE_2_1_BRANCH.
That'l be my fault, obviously. Thanks.

How would I move files in HEAD to KDE_2_1_BRANCH safely?

The files to move to the 2.1 branch:
	RawScopeStereo.cc RawScopeStereo.h RawScopeStereo.idl
	RawScopeStereo.mcopclass RawScopeStereo.mcoptype conversion.cpp conversion.h
	Equalizer_impl.cpp FFTScopes_impl.cpp Makefile.am plugin.cpp plugin.h

The very latest version, that is.

--
Charles Samuels <charles@kde.org>
K Desktop Environment