List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdegames (kpat) 2.1 bug [+patch]
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-22 13:50:32

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> rm -f ~/.kde/config/kpatrc
> start kpat
> Select Edit->Switch cards
> Select a front side, but not a back side, click ok
>
> You'll get an error message about being unable to load the image.
>
> Patch attached.
> (Btw: I think there should be a "random" selection for front and back side
> - it would just have to remove the entry from kpatrc... Too late for 2.1
> though.)

Hardly a show stopper. I wanted to change to use the defaults for both and
write this to the config file anyway, I just missed to do it for 2.1. You
may want to commit this patch to the upcoming branch and I fix it the right
way for HEAD.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Teigwaren heissen Teigwaren, weil sie Teig waren * J. v. d. Lippe
MFCH