On Monday 05 February 2001 18:19, Bradley T Hughes wrote: > I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now, and it 's fairly > polished. Everything works so far, and applications show up on the cor= rect > screens etc. Even session management works :) > > I've attached the diffs, in case someone wants to take a look and try t= hem > out (hint: Xnest -scrns 2 :4 simulates dualhead). Are there any object= ions > to this going in for the 2.1 release? The kicker part looks good. --=20 Join the Army. Meet interesting people. Kill them.