On Monday 05 February 2001 12:50, Lars Knoll wrote: > Yes, we are in a codefreeze, but if the stuff was important we had already > other cases where we broke such rules. The patches are rather small and > nicely reviewable and we can probably make sure without too much effort > that they won't break anything as long as multihead support is not enabled. > So why not put them in in this case? Waiting for 2.2 will be a long time, > and there were quite some people asking for multihead support. I think there is a bugreport that complains that this didn't work in 2.0. So this is clearly a bugfix and not a feature. New features will have to wait for 2.2. Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com