On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Bradley T Hughes wrote: > I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now, and it 's fairly > polished. Everything works so far, and applications show up on the correct > screens etc. Even session management works :) > > I've attached the diffs, in case someone wants to take a look and try them > out (hint: Xnest -scrns 2 :4 simulates dualhead). Are there any objections > to this going in for the 2.1 release? this is definetely a new feature and therefor does not belong into kde 2.1. Regards, --martin