List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Multihead support for KDE 2.1
From:       Bradley T Hughes <bhughes () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-02-05 17:19:06

I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now, and it 's fairly
polished.  Everything works so far, and applications show up on the correct
screens etc.  Even session management works :)

I've attached the diffs, in case someone wants to take a look and try them
out (hint: Xnest -scrns 2 :4 simulates dualhead).  Are there any objections
to this going in for the 2.1 release?

Bradley T. Hughes <bhughes@trolltech.com>
Trolltech AS - Waldemar Thranes gt. 98B N-0175 Oslo, Norway
Office: +47 21604892
Mobile: +47 92019781

["kdelibs-mh.diff.gz" (application/x-gzip)]
["kdebase-mh.diff.gz" (application/x-gzip)]