List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Icon zooming, panel hide buttons
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-01-31 19:12:56

On Wednesday 31 January 2001 20:00, George Staikos wrote:
> Was/is icon zooming on the panel broken?  Since my last recompile (less
> than a week I think), icon zooming doesn't happen anymore.  It is enabled
> in the control module.  Also, the right side collapse/hide button on kicker
> is there, but the left side collapse/hide button is gone.

Seems like it is disabled for sizes >= normal.

This I don't like either. It makes perfect sense for "normal" as it shows the
beautiful "Large" icons.

The whole reason I put that feature in was to show-off our lovely icons that
otherwise nobody sees (except the few that use a large panel).

Why was this changed?

Matthias