List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Why isn't there a KDE2 Beta 2 announcement?
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2001-01-30 16:49:41

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Andreas Pour wrote:

> I sent the draft press releases to kde-pr yesterday (that was the release date)
> but nobody has responded so far.  Should I go ahead and post it on the dot?

Please wait until someone with write access to ftp has moved the Red Hat
Linux arts RPMs in place - I accidentally forgot uploading it, and some of
the other packages depend on arts...

The packages are in ~bero/arts on master, I've also copied them to the
~bero/RedHat tree, so just cp -aR ing it over is ok if you don't want to
move the packages manually.

LLaP
bero