List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Why isn't there a KDE2 Beta 2 announcement?
From:       Martijn Klingens <mklingens () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 16:44:09

I just surfed to the KDE homepage because I needed some information, and I
discovered that there is no announcement for Beta2! Only Beta1 is mentioned,
but all the packages for the various systems are available on the ftp site.

Why is this? I can't find the release schedule in my pile of old mail, so I
may be just a bit early, but it seems that someone forgot to update the site.

Regards,

Martijn